About Geri Schear
- Writing in the Eye of the Storm — or Hurricane rycardus.wordpress.com/2017/10/18/wri… https://t.co/f1die0sipk 1 day ago
- Do you suppose #Ophelia is coming to Ireland looking for a nunnery? 3 days ago
- RT @steveemecz: World's Largest #Sherlock Holmes Collection Passes $20,000 In Fundraising @BakerStBabes @IHearofSherlock https://t.co/DAha… 4 days ago
- Truth and Fiction rycardus.wordpress.com/2017/10/11/tru… https://t.co/SgcOWpyCCh 1 week ago
- Jamie Wyeth's portrait of the incomparable Rudolf Nureyev since it's #WorldBalletDay #AnyExcuse https://t.co/DRkbIqDLkn 2 weeks ago
Novelist Geri Schear… on How to Write a Sherlock Holmes… Gene Brode, Jr. on How to Write a Sherlock Holmes… Geri Schear on Writing Down the Rabbit H… Dick Gillman on Writing Down the Rabbit H… Geri Schear on How to Write a Sherlock Holmes…
- Aaron Sorkin A Biased Judgement Agatha Christie Art Benedict Cumberbatch Beyond Watson Big Bang Theory Blogging Carrie Bradshaw Castle Catch-22 Charles Dickens Conan Doyle David Marcum Dick Gillman Dorothy Parker Dublin Writers Festival Editing George Harrison Hamlet Hay Festival Hay Festival Kells Hemingway Heroes Hinterland Festival Kells Irish Writers Centre Jane Austen Jeremy Paxman John Steinbeck Joseph Heller Kells Lee Mead Leonard Cohen Lillian Hellman Lord Peter Wimsey Martina Devlin MX Publishing NaNoWriMo Narrative Neil Gaiman Olympia Theatre Oscar Wilde Pastiche Paul Michael Glaser PD James Public Appearances Queen Ray Bradbury Return to Reichenbach Richard Castle Richard T Ryan Robin Williams Roddy Doyle Sex and the City Shakespeare Sherlock Sherlock Holmes Sherlock Holmes and the Other Woman Star Trek Stephen King Stephen Sondheim The Book market The Princess Bride the West Wing. The Works Time Management Toby Ziegler Truth in Fiction Twitter Undershaw Wicked William Goldman Writer's Platform Writers Groups Writing
Tag Archives: Queen
You made it!
The first miracle is you finished your book. Go, you! The second is a publisher made you an offer: Your book is being published. Wow!
Now, once your adrenaline settles back down, you’re over your hangover, and you’ve stopped singing (if that’s the verb) Queen’s We are the Champions in your underwear, you need to take a deep breath and prepare yourself. These are no kiddies’ wading pools, my friend. These are deep, mysterious waters. Some of them have sharks… Continue reading