About Geri Schear
- Jeremy Hunt thinks he knows scientific analysis better than Prof Stephen Hawking. Is this a rejected Big Bang Theory episode? 3 days ago
- I have a great recipe for tribble pie. #ThingsNeverSaidOnStarTrek 3 days ago
- Nestle's taking the walnuts out of Walnut Whips is just nuts. 6 days ago
- Don’t Hide the Madness rycardus.wordpress.com/2017/08/16/don… https://t.co/VT2woWagdu 6 days ago
- RT @GuthGafa: Here's another reminder for your photo galleries of #guthgafa 2017. 15 Irish premieres in 4 days viewed in beautiful surround… 1 week ago
Geri Schear on Don’t Hide the Madn… Dick Gillman on Don’t Hide the Madn… Geri Schear on The New MX Anthology Goes… asajane on The New MX Anthology Goes… Geri Schear on Mind the Squirrels and Other P…
- Aaron Sorkin A Biased Judgement Agatha Christie Art Benedict Cumberbatch Beyond Watson Big Bang Theory Blogging Carrie Bradshaw Castle Catch-22 Charles Dickens Conan Doyle CRJ Smith Dorothy Parker Dublin Writers Festival George Harrison Hamlet Hay Festival Hay Festival Kells Hemingway Heroes Hinterland Festival Kells Ireland Irish Writers Centre Jane Austen Jeremy Paxman John Steinbeck Joseph Heller Kells Lee Mead Leonard Cohen Lillian Hellman Lord Peter Wimsey Martina Devlin MX Publishing NaNoWriMo Narrative Neil Gaiman Olympia Theatre Oscar Wilde Pastiche Paul Michael Glaser PD James Public Appearances Publishing Queen Ray Bradbury Return to Reichenbach Richard Castle Robin Williams Roddy Doyle Sex and the City Shakespeare Sherlock Sherlock Holmes Sherlock Holmes and the Other Woman Star Trek Stephen King Stephen Sondheim The Book market The House Where it Happened The Princess Bride the West Wing. The Works Time Management Toby Ziegler Truth in Fiction Twitter Undershaw Wicked William Goldman Writer's Platform Writers Groups Writing
Tag Archives: Queen
You made it!
The first miracle is you finished your book. Go, you! The second is a publisher made you an offer: Your book is being published. Wow!
Now, once your adrenaline settles back down, you’re over your hangover, and you’ve stopped singing (if that’s the verb) Queen’s We are the Champions in your underwear, you need to take a deep breath and prepare yourself. These are no kiddies’ wading pools, my friend. These are deep, mysterious waters. Some of them have sharks… Continue reading